Monday, August 22, 2005

Its just hilarious.
The crazy things Sherlyn and I do
when the both of us are together!
Hahah. Just love that DATE of mine.


Alright.
Anyways.
I'm bored.
Juliana's not replying my msg.
As usual, she and her trainings.
Just a typical lifestyle of
a national player I guess.

By the time she replies.
I would have fallen asleep already. Rahh.

Anyways.
Nothing much happened today.
Just that I'm down with flu.
All thanks to The Twins.

Parent's Wedding Anni today.
And so is my dear SHAKEIT's as well
as Mr Hunkie so funky's anni.

I guess.
Thats about it then.
All the best for the exams then :D




`Because you made me believe in myself
When nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has twice as many stars in the sky

Because you live, there's a reason why
I carry on when I lose the fight
I want to give what you've given me
Always

Cause of you, I made it through every storm.

Because you make me believe in myself
When nobody else can help
Because you live, girl
My world has everything I need to survive
Because you live, I live, I live

I'm so glad I found an angel
Someone who was there when all my hopes fell
I wanna fly, looking in your eyes


Because..
You live :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home